Corporate Services and Real Estate, Communications and User Engagement team, Analyst/Associate - Dallas
OUR IMPACT KEEP
Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) acquires, develops and manages the firm's global real estate portfolio and delivers innovative and commercially managed market development, document management and hospitality-related services.
A part of the Services Division, CSRE works in conjunction with Business Finance and Spend Management (BFSM), Corporate Engineering and the Office of Global Security (OGS) to provide essential advisory and management services, driving productivity and enabling the firm's flow of business while providing innovative solutions and commercial excellence. Each of the four subdivision work together to enable Goldman Sachs to operate on a day-to-day basis while engaging partners firmwide to drive strategic outcomes across our business lines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are seeking a full-time senior analyst/associate for the Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) Communications and User Engagement team. This analyst/associate will support Americas regional communications and strategic engagement platforms, developing engaging and innovative change management plans and providing expertise and guidance across the Services division.
The Communications and User Engagement team aims to strengthen the dialogue with our clients and stakeholders through innovative communication and engagement to increase awareness and effective use of our products and services and to protect and elevate the firm's brand.
- Support Services firmwide communications and user engagement:
- Work alongside business leads and regional management to communicate key changes/impacts to our workplaces and corporate services in the Americas
- Liaise with the Executive Office as needed on any applicable external communications (including pitching GS intranet web articles, collaborating on external articles and social media posts, etc.)
- Develop agendas and plan logistics for regional meetings to communicate important product and services initiatives
- Manage/maintain content on Services intranet webpages
- Support internal Services communications:
- Coordinate logistics and content alongside global communications team for townhalls and other internal events
- Send regular divisional messaging (via e-mails, newsletters, website updates, etc.) and ad-hoc organizational or leadership messaging
- Maintain communications materials, best practices and processes in a centralized compendium
- Provide support as needed to key global projects related to Strategic Engagement Platforms
- Work closely with Engineering to assist with ongoing development, innovation and adoption of the new Canopy mobile application, which provides mobile access to our workplace services
- Develop engaging and data driven surveys to ensure our businesses are proactively engaging end users
- Assist with the Americas employee offers program in maintaining and vetting new offers
- Support the firmwide Spend Management Transformation Program by assisting with on-the-ground communications support and regional support as applicable
Experience / Skills Required:
- Strong writer, editor and proofreader, able to effectively and concisely communicate engaging content and ensure messaging is consistent with firm and divisional style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must present well, exhibit poise and be articulate.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and superior judgement and problem solving skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes and work effectively across teams and with all levels of the organization
- Driven self-starter, capable of working independently and with a global team while ensuring expectations are clear.
- Ability to progress on a number of projects simultaneously and balance competing priorities
- Forward thinker with the ability to anticipate needs and issues
- Ability to quickly learn, adopt and promote new products and services
- Familiarity with corporate communications vehicles including content management systems, newsletters, e-mail messages, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience managing large scale change initiatives preferred
- Experience using Multimedia to develop creative and intriguing campaigns preferred (i.e., Adobe Suite, videos, infographics, etc.)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top