Corporate and Workplace Solutions - Procure to Pay - Procurement Operations Associate - Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
CORPORATE WORKPLACE SOLUTION (CWS)
Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) and the Office of Global Security (OGS), drive productivity and enable the firm's flow of business while ensuring its safety and security. CSRE creates the world's best work experience and environment for the people of Goldman Sachs and OGS's mission is to protect the firm's people, assets, and reputation.
Spend Management is a part of the CWS division and the objective of this group is to deliver commercial value and front-to-back cost transparency across the firm. Under the Spend Management umbrella and focused on the front-to-back theme the Procure to Pay team is divided into following pillars - Procurement Operations, Expense Management, Invoice Validation and Accounting & Tax Control.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Associate role within Procurement Operations will require an individual who has end to end understanding of managing sourcing process including enabling contract based invoice validation and payment system.
Procurement Operations Associate will be expected to have a good understanding of sourcing and contracting ERP functionalities specifically in Services Procurement space. Key focus areas will include creating sourcing projects, creating and releasing RFX and managing all support activities, contract meta-data set up, operationalize of SOWs in Services Procurement Applications (eg. SAP Fieldglass) and creation of pricing terms for invoice validation and payment.
The individual needs to exhibit the ability to identify problems and control gaps and come up with innovative solutions to mitigate the risk. The role also demands the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders across different regions and help build partnerships across different divisions with P2P. Individual will support in process transformation initiatives to enhance efficiencies & controls within the process.
SKILL / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of experience of working in Procurement Centre of Excellence (CoE) type functions supporting global procurement operations involving both downstream and upstream activities
- Good understanding of creating sourcing projects, RFX and contracts in sourcing applications for Services Procurement
- Key skillets include experience in operationalized Services procurement related to Fixed Fee, Time & Materials, hybrid contract types, rate, time entry, and cost center controls at the worker and deliverable level
- Awareness and experience related to On/Off-boarding of Contingent Worker, Staff Augmentation hiring services and tracking for contingent workers associated with On-going Contracted Services agreements will be an added advantage
- Prior experience of managing above processes / activities in SAP - Fieldglass application will be preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and other Microsoft office tools
- Very high standards of business ethics
- Ownership towards managing risks and protecting organizations reputation
- Hardworking and high level of commitment
- Ability to work with global teams and manage stakeholders across different regions
- Collaborative and consensus driven approach
- Team player
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Excellent partnership building skills and strong customer service perspective
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top