Core Engineering - Quality Assurance Engineering - Software Developer in Test
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Quality Engineering Platform team is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing, testing and building world-class tools, practices and systems to improve software quality across Goldman Sachs. Partnering with colleagues from across the technology and business teams, QE solves critical problems, strengthens essential systems and provides training and internal consultancy on quality of software engineering and testing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop Software to automate testing of new and existing products within a Technology Business Unit using industry standard tooling/best practices.
- Create and implement Testing strategy for new and existing projects. Work across teams to drive continuous quality uplift of systems through automation.
- Develop test automation tools or uplift existing tools in collaboration with GS Platform team.
- Automate collection and analysis of quality metrics in order to ensure software quality is not compromised over time.
- Work with Core Quality Assurance Engineering team and a firmwide community of Test Engineers to create/share Testing best practices and drive its adoption.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Hands-on experience in at least one programming language listed above.
- Excellent Communication, Influencing, Relationship building skills
- Experience with test automation through writing unit/integration/system tests for large systems.
- Experience using test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, TestNG/Junit, Cucumber/Fitnesse/Jbehave, Karma/Jasmine others depending on area)
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- Passionate about improving Software Quality and driving best practices.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top