Core Engineering - Data Driven Software Reliability Engineering - Data Lake Engineering
Make data a strategic asset for the enterprise by providing a platform that enables the structuring, management, integration, control, discovery, usage, and governance of our Data Assets.
Develop cutting edge technology stack to measure big data platform and enable a metric driven platform management strategy
Continues metric driven work to improve , optimize and harden our datalake for continues growth and usage
Transform reactive process to proactive process through engineering
Problem solving, creativity and ownership will empower you to deliver data products end-to-end.
Driven by business impact and customer centricity, you will strive for excellence through incremental improvements.
Understanding requirements to deploying and maintaining the product in production
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Working knowledge of more than one programming language (preferably Python and Java.)
• Ability to apply fundamental algorithms and data structures to efficiently solve computational problems
• Understanding of applied statistics and fundamental ML principles and techniques
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• A Bachelor's degree (Masters/ preferred) in a computational field (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or in a related quantitative discipline)
• Strong programming skills in the big-data space (Java, Python, Hadoop, MapReduce, or other big data frameworks)
• Experienced Software Engineer, with proficiency systems design and data processing. Candidates should have hands on experience with Python and libraries as(e.g scipy, numpy, pandas, matplotlib, ., scikit-learn, etc), SQL, Scala, Spark, Hadoop.
• Ability to present complex concepts in a clear narrative that influences stakeholders to take action.
• Ability to stay commercially focused and to always push for quantifiable commercial impact
• Strong work ethic, a sense of ownership and urgency
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively across global teams and communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
• SRE experience
• Statistical modelling and Machine learning,
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top