MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Highly energetic, creative copywriter who has a way with words. Must be able to take ideas and turn them into crisp, refreshing creative messaging that drives the target audience to action. Will be responsible for bringing the brand to life in digital, print, advertising, social media, and website channels for a direct-to-consumer online bank. Will also provide ideation, inspiration and copywriting for the online bank products as well as serve as a resource to other internal and external writers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Operate as a subject matter expert in market segments, consumer insights, competitive activities and preferred media channels involved in bringing savings products to market.
- Provide smart copy and elevated messaging thinking to be amplified across online, direct mail, print and social media) expertise.
- After creative reaches marketplace, work with Shared Services Leader to obtain results and partner with product Marketing leader(s) to refine messaging and recommend refinements to further improve performance.
- 5-7 years experience working in a marketing and communications role or with an agency
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Prior experience in the banking/financial services industry is helpful
- Able to exercise good judgment regarding projects and initiatives and other company-related efforts with general guidance from Shared Services Leader
- Able to communicate challenges as well as help solve them
- Is able to manage the workflow and direct the work of others, as needed
- Strong team player that's able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently
- No drama team player, flexible and is a fast thinker, especially during critical times
- Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation and execution
- Strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker with experience in conceptualizing ideas and successfully executing them
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top