Content Editor & Curator - Marquee
- New York, NY
The Marquee team at Goldman Sachs delivers digital products and services to our institutional clients. We design and build highly-scalable solutions allowing access to Goldman Sachs' content, data, analytics, risk and execution services. These solutions transform client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models. Our strategic initiatives disrupt the status-quo by innovating new businesses that unlock the power of Goldman Sachs for our clients.
Our team of engineers, designers, product managers and salespeople collaborate to drive progress within digital finance. We surround ourselves with big thinkers who thrive on tackling fresh challenges and uniting around a common vision. We move fast, embrace change and welcome fresh perspectives. Help us build the future of finance while positioned at the center of global markets.
Strategists create cutting-edge analytics, data visualization, models and trading tools, for our external and internal clients. They are expected to develop an in-depth understanding of the financial terms, risk management and pricing of a wide range of products, models and asset classes offered by the firm. This presents a highly visible platform to use your skills and knowledge to make a direct impact to the firm's bottom line.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities (varies by role)
- Work with the division's authors to help them draft the most attractive content for our clients
- Curate the best content for resurfacing in various part of our platform, on the web, on mobile, and on emails
- Help define and optimize our notification strategy
- Analyze content consumption patterns and optimize the content production to meet the demand.
- In depth- knowledge about financial markets, trading environment and risk management of several asset classes
- Experience as content writer for financial markets
- Efficient and effective communication skills
- Experience working on a sell-side or buy-side trading floor
- Competence in derivatives
- Competence in statistics and linear algebra
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top