Consumer Wealth Management, PWM, Financial Analyst, Analyst - Paris
- Paris, France
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
Job Summary & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Financial Analyst ("FA") to join our Private Wealth Management ("PWM) Team. As an FA you will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business. You will provide relationship management to clients and support to Private Wealth Advisors by monitoring portfolio holdings, analysing asset allocations and researching potential investments. You will understand financial markets and trends and will be responsible for executing trades on client accounts
PWM secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM develops customised investment strategies and offers an array of wealth management products and services.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work as part of the PWM Team to support and implement wealth management strategies for PWM clients
- Develop and prepare marketing presentations! for existing and prospective clients
- Analyse portfolios for risk and return characteristics
- Keep abreast of the latest events in the financial markets and relay GS research and market views to Private Wealth Advisors and clients
- Work in conjunction with various product groups within Investment Management to respond to client needs
- Execute portfolio rebalancing and trades
- Provide client service and team support
- Resolve ad-hoc client queries
- Cross cover the Wealth Management Professional role, including operational functions
- Fluent French language skills is a requirement
- Strong interest in the financial markets and good investment sense/commercial instinct
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous colleagues and desks across the Firm
- Time management and the ability to prioritise
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top