Consumer Technology - Full Stack Developer
- Bangalore, India
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Goldman Sachs has recently adopted BPM development platforms such as Pega for custom app development.
• GS is looking for a Pega Application engineer to build business-critical case management and business process automation apps that will enable us to provide an industry leading customer experience.
• The candidate will be responsible for a wide breadth of technical delivery for various customer service applications.
• The role will be hands-on with architecture planning, process model design, integrations, and general implementation of Pega components. In addition, the role will provide production support, perform root cause analyses, and address defects.
• The candidate should be comfortable working with agile development methodology and contribute estimates to the planning process. Knowledge of consumer banking is not essential but may provide the candidate with some advantage.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, related discipline, or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
• In depth experience with Pega 7 platform implementation, knowing all aspects of the product and delivery methodology
• Experience in developing and managing Workflows, User Interfaces, Activities, Utility and Decision rules
• Experience with using APIs to integrate the Pega platform with other micro-services
• Proficient with Java, SQL, and Web Services
• Well versed with Integrations using PRPC and has designed integration components for frameworks specific to Consumer Banking
• Must have working knowledge on Performance Tuning (PAL, Log Analyzer, DB Tracer/Preflight)
• Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as LDAP, Active Directory, Security and other internal systems in the enterprise
• Experience working on Agile projects
• Experience with REST/SOAP web service integration
• Experience in the Financial Services domain
• Experience with integrations using Connectors
• Perform architecture design reviews and code reviews to validate best practices
• Experience with implementation on the Pega Cloud
• JIRA Experience/knowledge
• Experience with working on the Collections/Disputes Pega frameworks
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top