Consumer Lending - Service - Service Specialist - Salt Lake City, UT
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We're looking for an operations professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work cooperatively and conversationally with our customers to resolve service issues and customer questions
- Document all service efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies
- Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts and escalations in accordance with established standards
- Ensure all accounts in assigned lists are managed accurately and timely
- Quality is measured through call recordings and account auditing
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Sales, service or collections experience
- Strong understanding of customer service experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top