Consumer Lending - Project Management - Vice President - Richardson, Texas
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to support our operations functions within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in classic banking and digital financial products, customer servicing and metrics with the underpinning principal of delivering best-in-class experiences. Expertise in delivery of analytically driven customer experience improvement programs (CSAT, NPS) is required for success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Collaborate with Consumer Operations leadership, Technology, the Program Management Office and Process Engineering build teams to design best-in-class customer experiences and the underlying agent-facing and customer-facing systems to deliver these experiences
- Lead projects and ensure standard project artefacts are created, tracked and reported, including Scope/Initiation/Project charter, Benefits, project plan, requirements, governance, testing, go/no go checklists, go live checklists and post implementation reviews
- Generate weekly program level reporting
- Liaise with senior management for special projects
- Strategically link 'run the bank' management routines and project initiatives to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Define and manage KPIs for a world class customer centric operations team
- Articulate and execute operational strategy for digital financial products
- Communicate effectively with operations leadership
- Establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- 8-10+ years of project management experience in digital financial products
- Expertise in project plan management, written/verbal updates, risk escalation
- Broad based knowledge of all aspects of contact center servicing for digital financial products and applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and establish positive working relationships across all levels throughout the organization
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Lean Management and/or Six Sigma certification preferred
- PMO/BA experience in digital financial products preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top