Consumer Lending - Product Management - Delivery Center Experience - Analyst/Associate - Richardson
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver positive and frictionless digital customer experiences? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a product manager to join the growing Product team focusing on Delivery Center Experience within the Consumer and Commercial Banking Division. The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers to bring digital customer products to market.
As a product manager you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and brand teams to develop, prioritize and own a part of the product roadmap for Marcus by Goldman Sachs. You will drive the development process to deliver new features and functionality, identifying and measuring key metrics to ensure a best in class customer experience across our web and mobile properties.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry - delivering value to the customer through delightful UX and thoughtfully curated features. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to improve and extend the Marcus product line.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Define feature development, build consensus among stakeholders and partner with engineers and designers to deliver high quality experiences
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to inform product strategy and pipeline development
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap
- Define new features to be built, write user stories and acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience
- Interface with our customers to build delightful experiences
- Own and drive a digital product roadmap to meet business goals, achieve key performance indicators and provide a world-class customer experience
- Minimum 2 years of product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Confluence
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL)
- Proficient in Sketch, Jira, Keynote or similar applications
- Digital Product Management supporting a call center
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top