Consumer Lending - Fraud Strategy - Vice President - New York
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are seeking an experienced fraud operations executive to design, deliver and manage our fraud reporting, analysis and strategy development for the Digital Finance business within Goldman Sachs. The candidate will work across functions to provide the data and analysis needed for the prevention and resolution of fraud cases and the development of new strategies. The candidate will work closely with technology, product and operations teams to identify ways to enhance fraud tools and processes, improve customer experience and manage fraud risk exposure. The candidate will also work closely with the fraud operations team to develop ad-hoc strategies and reporting to help identify and mitigate emerging fraud trends.
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- 15+ years of experience with direct management of internal and external (supplier) fraud contact center operations
- Advanced knowledge of how to manage fraud investigation workflow including onboarding and loss mitigation
- Well versed in all loss types and can readily identify the characteristics of each when present on an account including identity theft and disputes
- Ability to strengthen the development and execution of loss prevention strategies
- Broad based knowledge of all aspects of servicing and operations including applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership as well as junior contact center agents
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance while delivering a world class customer experience in fraud operations
- Experience in delivery of digital self-servicing tools that prevent excessive contact center calls and proactively resolve customer servicing issues
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top