Consumer Lending - Collections - Collections Specialist - Salt Lake City, UT
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Digital Finance is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the online consumer lending business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs , the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up, and the online consumer deposits business, GS Bank . These businesses offer personal loans and savings products to customers throughout the United States. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We're looking for an operations professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes and improve digital tools. Our group also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation and risk management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Engage with our borrowers with the highest level of respect and dignity
- Work cooperatively and conversationally with our borrowers to resolve a delinquency
- Determine the reason for delinquency and best course of action to assist our borrowers
- Document all collection efforts for accounts in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies
- Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts, escalations in accordance with established standards
- Ensure all accounts in assigned lists are managed accurately and timely
- Work in a blended (inbound/outbound) environment
- Quality is measured through call recordings and account auditing
- Sales, service or collections experience
- Strong understanding of customer service delivery
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top