Consumer Lending - Business Risk Officer - Analyst - Richardson, TX
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
We are seeking a business risk professional to support our business risk office within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Candidates should have direct experience in a consumer business risk office (first line of defense) or compliance function (second line of defense), including implementing first- or second-line quality programs, observations and findings, and interacting with regulators.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience in consumer financial services and knowledge of consumer regulatory requirements
- Ideal candidates will have experience in ongoing business risk functions including Risk and Control Self Assessments, Sarbanes Oxley Certifications, Complaint Management, Issue Management, Risk Event Management, Change Management, New Product Risk Assessments and Line of Defense Testing as well as Audit and Exam Management
- Experience in, or working with, second line risk management teams including Legal, Compliance, Operational Risk, Credit Risk and Financial Crime teams preferred
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large-scale accounts
- Broad based knowledge of business, compliance risk management and applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership, key stakeholders and related counterparts
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance, while delivering a world class customer experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top