Consumer Finance- Quality Assurance Specialist- Richardson, TX
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Are you interested in operations and leadership? Are you passionate about providing solutions to customer needs and working with multiple teams to provide exceptional customer service? We're looking for a professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills to provide the best customer experience possible.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation and risk management.
- Identify root causes of quality issues discovered through the evaluation process and present recommendations for improvement
- Conduct risk assessments of major business initiatives
- Help to coach and develop specialist agents through written feedback
- Monitor day-to-day activities to ensure alignment with business policies and procedures
- Provide written and verbal discussions of their findings and remediation steps
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for coaching and developing others
- Results and delivery oriented, as indicated by progressively larger management responsibilities
- Familiarity with banking regulations such as TILA and ECOA
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field or equivalent military experience
- Experience in a QA / QC compliance role at a financial institution
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top