Consumer Finance - Payments & Reconciliation Operations Team Lead - Analyst - Salt Lake City
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity
We are seeking an experienced operations manager to support the design, deliver, and manage our back office customer contact center and operations within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Candidates must have direct management experience in the day to day back office operations processes and applications. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in all aspects of customer servicing, including payment issue remediation, reconciliations, exception handling, regulatory inquires, account updates, and special handling cases, all with the ability to design and deliver world class servicing experiences. In this role, the candidate will be required to collaborate with Back Office VP, technology and process engineering teams to design best in class customer experiences as well as the underlying agent facing and customer facing systems that deliver these experiences.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- 5-10+ years of experience with direct management of internal and external (supplier) servicing operations
- Broad based knowledge of all aspects of contact center servicing, back office operations, investigation /resolution/reconciliation processes, including applicable regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of ACH, Lockbox, Bill Pay, Debit/Credit network settlement processing or similar procedures is a plus
- Comfort with working with multiple stakeholders (product controllers, treasury and servicing teams) to resolve discrepancies
- Knowledge of complex situations such as SCRA, Probate, Bankruptcy and the relevant regulations also a plus.
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers. Ability to define and manage KPIs for a world class customer centric operations team.
- Ability to execute back office operational strategy for digital products
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations leadership as well as junior contact center agents
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance while delivering a world class customer experience in a contact center operation
- Experience in delivery of digital self-servicing tools that prevent excessive contact center calls and proactively resolve customer servicing issues
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top