Consumer Finance - Fraud Operations Team Lead - Analyst- Richardson, TX
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
We are seeking an experienced fraud operations manager to support the design, delivery and manage our fraud contact center strategy and operations within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Candidates must have direct management experience in the day to day operations management of all aspects of fraud prevention and servicing including transaction, payment and identify fraud. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in all aspects of fraud customer servicing with the ability to design and deliver world class fraud strategy. In this role, the candidate will be required to collaborate with Fraud Strategy, Technology and process engineering teams to design best in class customer experiences as well as the underlying agent facing and customer facing systems that deliver these experiences. Expertise in delivery of analytically driven customer experience improvement programs (CSAT, NPS) while mitigating fraud losses is required for success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- 5-10+ years of experience with direct management of internal and external (supplier) fraud contact center operations
- Broad based knowledge of all aspects of servicing and operations including applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers. Ability to define and manage KPIs for a world class customer centric operations team.
- Ability to execute delivery solutions operational strategy for digital products
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations leadership as well as junior contact center agents
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance while delivering a world class customer experience in a contact center operation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top