Consumer Banking Technology - Personal Finance Management - Full Stack Developer
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Clarity Money is a business recently acquired by Goldman Sachs that offers a revolutionary AI- and machine learning-based product for consumers to improve their financial health. Ushering in a new era of mobile personal finance management apps, Clarity Money uses artificial intelligence and data science to help consumers make smarter financial decisions and get the most from their money. The revolutionary features allow users to cancel bills, get a better credit card and create a savings account, all from within the app, and all at the push of a button.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The Personal Finance Management (Clarity Money) team is actively seeking a talented integration developer to help us build a best-in-class marketing organization
• The developer will be a key member of the Clarity Money marketing team and instrumental in the scalable growth of our business
• He or she will translate design, data, and testing requirements into highly performant digital ads and customer marketing communications, identify creative self-serve solutions for marketers, and facilitate the onboarding and integration of new vendors and marketing tools
• Own the communication development cycle including translating design requirements to fully dynamic and responsive campaigns, ensuring proper rendering of content, and testing for successful delivery through our CRM (Braze)
• Develop landing pages on our web platform for all communications
• Work with back-end engineering and development teams to document, prioritize, and implement new customer attributes and event triggers to create an end-to-end personalized experience for our users
• Create and manage repository of email templates to create a fully scalable marketing execution organization
• Create an email QA process to ensure proper rendering and data population
• Deploy conversion pixels through tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
• Implement integrations between analytics and other 3rd party tools such as Braze, Facebook Ads Manager, Segment, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field of study
• 2+ years of experience in web development
• Expert understanding of fundamental HTML and CSS
• Experience working in an Agile environment with project management /agile / kanban tools like JIRA & Confluence
• Experience working with and writing REST APIs
• Experience with Mobile Application (iPhone/ Android) development of marketing technology tools
• Working knowledge of design tools including Sketch & Photoshop
• Experience with CRM platforms such as Braze / Branch
• Knowledge of financial services industry
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top