Consumer Banking Technology - CCBD Tech Integrated Solutions - CCBD Tech, Strategy, Finance
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Support senior management team with preparing for meetings and external presentations
• Financial analysis and resource management, including economic architecture
• Map out processes and develop efficiencies and improvements
• Role varies by initiative and may be project management related or business analyst/execution oriented to support the management team
• Work closely with HCM, CRE and others as needed on a variety of projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Exceptional attention to detail
• At least 2 years of project or financial management experience
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and prioritize
• Results oriented and proactive. Ability to handle multiple, time sensitive projects while focusing on the high quality of work delivered
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation skills- ability to put together polished and professional looking commercial decks for management on a wide range of topics
• Fast learner, ability to navigate the organization and get up to speed quickly on key topics
• Ability to connect the dots across projects and budget activities
• Ability to establish trusted partnerships with executive level stakeholders
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, pays attention to detail and demonstrates appropriate financial/analytical skills. Consistently able to produce high quality documentation and ability to deliver while working under pressure to tight deadlines
• Experience working with a global organization
• Experience working in Financial Services or FinTech
• Comfort operating in a dynamic and evolving role
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top