Compliance, ECommunications, Analyst - Salt Lake City
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing the electronic communications of Goldman Sachs employees to mitigate reputational and regulatory risk to the firm. The review process will mainly focus on possible breaches of the law, the rules & regulations governing the securities and banking industries, as well as internal firm policy. The E-Communications team works closely with Compliance, Legal, Employee Relations, Information Security and Technology. Team members have the opportunity to manage projects, participate in firm wide initiatives, and conduct training.
- Utilize e-communications surveillance systems to review messages for content, appropriateness, regulatory compliance, and the misuse of confidential information (among other things)
- Identify, document and resolve potential regulatory/compliance issues
- Create monthly reporting summaries on issues identified
- Liaise with Compliance, Legal, Employee Relations and/or business management to assess and assign risk and follow up on issues identified during review of e-communications
- Liaise with global E-surveillance team to ensure consistency on handling issues identified
- Surveillance creation and testing; create efficiencies with existing surveillances
Basic Qualifications• Prior document and/or e-discovery review experience
- Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Additional language skills (preferably Cantonese and/or Korean)
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top