Compliance, CSSG, AML Know Your Customer Compliance, Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Salt Lake City
The Know Your Customer / Enhanced Due Diligence (KYC EDD) team within the Anti-Money Laundering Suspicious Activities Group is seeking an analyst/senior analyst preferably with prior banking and/or brokerage experience. The individual would be focused on the ongoing media screening of the firm’s customers. The ideal candidate would have strong investigative skills, a background and understanding of the securities and/or banking industry, the ability to collaborate with others, and prior compliance experience. In this role the individual would work closely with compliance, operations, technology, and business personnel, and gain an excellent understanding of both the firm’s businesses and the rules and regulations under which the firm operates.
- Conducting ongoing media screening on customers to identify potential legal, regulatory or reputational risk.
- Developing and/or utilizing an understanding of anti-money laundering regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performing reviews of client accounts, including historical trade/account activity.
- Interacting with other compliance representatives as well as members of the operations, technology, and business divisions.
Basic Qualifications• Bachelors Degree
- Prior compliance and brokerage experience with knowledge of financial markets and products is preferable. Prior AML experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and yet still be team-oriented.
- Ability to think critically about workflows and systems and a predilection to suggest and drive change.
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges.
- Ability to prioritize work flows and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Proactive, self motivated, detailed oriented and well-organized
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top