Compliance, Complaints Analyst
Are you passionate about consumer lending and consumer banking? We’re looking for an Analyst to join our Consumer Compliance Team. You would use your skills, ideas and leadership to design and implement processes, systems, reporting, and controls around complaints management for our consumer businesses.
Our consumer lending and consumer deposits compliance teams partner with all functional areas of the consumer business to advise on business strategy, develop compliant processes within the business, implement compliance processes, systems, and digital tools for identifying, measuring, and mitigating risk and report on the status of such risk. From day one you will be involved in building a new business within the Firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design processes and systems for identifying, measuring, and reporting data regarding key compliance risk indicators
- Conduct analyses of data to identify risks and root causes for Senior Management
- Deploy technology and guide the team to facilitate remediation activities
- Implement QC test plans for assessing operational and servicing risk
- Use learnings to develop new strategies, systems, and technologies for addressing risks relating to consumer business operations and approach
- Assist the relationship with regulatory agencies, examiners, internal auditors and other company team members and assists with action plans created as a result of examinations, audits or internal testing
Basic Qualifications• One year of consumer lending analytics, legal, regulatory, compliance, and/or control experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- Must be self-directed, organized, positive, driven, detail oriented, and effective in a fast-paced changing environment
Preferred Qualifications• Strong understanding of retail focused businesses
- Experience in a consumer lending environment
- Underwriting or auditing experience
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state consumer lending laws and regulations, including, among others, Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Reg B), Fair Credit Reporting Act (Reg V), and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- Experience automating collection of data and analysis of large data sets, including experience with reporting applications (e.g. Tableau) and/or GRC tools (e.g. Archer)
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top