Compliance, Bank Holding Company Compliance, Analyst
Bank Holding Company (BHC) Compliance is responsible for overseeing enterprise wide compliance risk management pertaining to BHC Act regulations and programs such as committee governance, policy governance, regulatory change management, US bank regulatory interactions, supervisory compliance, management reporting and quality assurance, compliance issue management, and compliance risk assessments.
As a contributor to the Policy and Regulatory Governance team in BHC Compliance, the role will involve the management of certain complex firmwide BHC Compliance programs, including regulatory examination management, tracking of regulatory findings, review and collect remediation evidence, oversee enhancement and maintenance of the related platforms.
Basic Qualifications• Understanding of information technology systems and standard system implementation methodologies
- Efficient project management skills and ability to see a task to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact across departments and functions
- Proven expertise in delivering high quality work products, reflecting attention to detail and analytical prowess
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts, including global business and regulatory matters
- Professional maturity and confidence in expressing a point of view with senior management
- Minimum 4 years of experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Prior consulting background a plus
- Prior regulatory experience beneficial
Preferred Qualifications• Organize, plan and execute on key milestones that deliver creative solutions to business, compliance and technology-related challenges
- Execute multiple complex initiatives many of which require robust technology solutions
- Proactively contribute to and drive strategy across multiple BHC Compliance programs
- Partner with the BHC Compliance Technology team to enhance governance processes in support of infrastructure builds and oversee strategic compliance/ business solutions
- Build and manage relationships with key contacts across Compliance and other divisions
- Demonstrate ability to appropriately exercise judgment and decision-making in a collaborative consensus-driven environment
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top