MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is committed to helping people achieve a healthier financial future. That means offering value, keeping things simple and being radically transparent. These principles are embedded in everything that we do.
This job is part of the acquisition team and is about delivering superior customer service and being part of a dynamic, growing team building the next great consumer brand. We are looking for a person that knows community management inside and out but wants to be a great marketer, so they pitch in with PR, acquisition, brand advertising and product development.
- Act as the frontline manager of Marcus social platforms, responding to customers and as appropriate, involve colleagues from customer service, legal, compliance and brand marketing
- Protect and enhance the Marcus brand by monitoring social conversations, trending stories and industry news; work with the brand team to develop opportunistic content as appropriate
- Use data to develop simple, powerful insights that impact our social servicing strategy
- Have a deep understanding of the Marcus by Goldman Sachs brand voice and tone
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with multiple vendors
- Partner with engineering and others to onboard new platforms; ensure the accurate and timely capture of data for retention purposes
- 2-3 years of direct community management experience
- Experience in highly regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, particularly with colleagues from servicing, compliance, technology and brand marketing
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment with shifting priorities
- Strategic thinker, able to actively contribute to brainstorming and planning
- Highly self-directed and resourceful with the ability to work independently
- Strong writing, editing and project management skills
- Advanced knowledge in social media management tools
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in social media measurement and supporting technologies. Ability to translate analytics into action-based insights reporting.
- Respects required processes and procedures, exercises great judgment and effectively manages reputational risk
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top