Communications & Marketing, Digital Strategy, Analyst/Associate
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
This role resides in the Investment Management Division (IMD) Communications Group. The IMD Communications Group is responsible for the strategic, global management of the IMD brand. We help develop and drive the division’s global marketing efforts through print and digital media as well as industry-leading events and coordinated worldwide campaigns. We seek to maximize the impact of the Division’s content by engaging early in the development of product and thematic initiatives, balancing short-term product needs with long-term strategic goals. We optimize efficiency in production and resource allocation with firmwide technology and outsourcing, balancing standardization with customization while protecting the brand. With an ongoing commitment to innovation, we capitalize on new R&D in digital and design with insight gained from leaders inside and outside of financial services.
We are seeking an Analyst or Associate to be part of our Digital Strategy team as a Social Media Manager and Digital Strategist. The Digital Strategy Analyst/Associate is responsible for helping to define and implement the division’s social media strategy, plan campaigns and manage day to day activities. The professional will also partner with internal stakeholders and agency partners to create and promote digital experiences for our properties globally, including GSAM.com, GSAMFUNDS.com, client portals, intranets, event apps and microsites aligning with key marketing initiatives.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with internal stakeholders to define and implement the division’s social media strategy. Plan social media campaigns and manage all day to day activities.
- Ability to define content strategy, manage content calendar and adapt content for various social media networks.
- Develop key metrics to measure the results of social campaigns. Work with analytics specialist to pull analytics, create and provide dashboards to stakeholders including benchmark information and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Monitor trends in social media; utilize research and metrics to recommend new campaigns, optimize the user experience and increase engagement for future campaigns.
- Work with Content Specialist, Marketing Strategists and internal Design or agency partners to translate marketing materials from print to online delivery, developing interactive experiences to increase engagement with marketing collateral, both externally with our clients and internally with our sales teams.
- Manage web-based projects from start-to-finish. Principal tasks include designing information architecture, wire-frames and mock-ups; coordinating the development of graphics, content development, compliance and other approvals, and technology implementation.
- Maintain standards for content and look and feel throughout web properties. Work with content specialist and update websites globally each week per content calendar. Review sites for consistency, broken links.
- Work with global team to ensure best practices are implemented and shared.
Basic QualificationsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (U.S. or equivalent)
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a digital marketer
- Demonstrated planning and execution of advertising campaigns via social media networks, and the ability to refine content production and approval processes in support of the these networks
- Experience developing and managing an editorial calendar for social media channels
- Knowledge of Spredfast and Hearsay social marketing platforms
- Experience with executing campaigns via Twitter and LinkedIn
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude for financial markets, preferably of the asset management business with specific knowledge of retail, third-party and /or institutional distribution of financial products
- Proven experience developing online interactive content
- Experience in the use of CMS tools (AEM is a plus), SEM, and SEO
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst Omniture
- Experience planning and executing email marketing campaigns (Adobe Campaign is a plus)
- Strong inter-personal skills and a passion to engage with clients with the ability to build strong relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details, patience and ability to multi-task and think clearly under pressure
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top