Collections Risk Analyst, Dallas or Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You will be part of the risk function for the business: including collecting strategy decisions, developing new channel opportunities and enhancing our customer assistance programs.
- You will leverage frameworks to build a testing agenda that improves customer segmentation and behavior-based strategies.
- You should be able to drive customer insights and influence leadership on the value of these strategies.
- You will help ideate and design digital collections strategies to help customers successfully pay off their loans.
- You will work closely with business partners, legal, compliance and data analytics to ensure new strategies are fully compliant and successfully monitored.
- Hands-on experience with regression modeling including linear and logistic regression
- Experience in building and executing strategic testing agenda including authoring credit decisions
- At least 2 years of experience in loss mitigation strategy and analytics
- At least 1 year of experience with Angoss or similar software
- At least 1 year of experience coding in Python or R
- Ability to explain data analysis to drive business ideas and outcomes
- Strong project and reputational risk management skills
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast -paced environment
- Experience developing and analyzing loss mitigation programs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top