Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We’re looking for a professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Learn and master the day-to-day responsibilities of the loan collections team.
- Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of a team of up to 5 collections specialists.
- Serve as a SME, teacher and coach for sound loan collection practices (with a focus on regulatory compliance).
- Monitor the performance and productivity of and operations team.
- Manage, develop, and motivate specialists through effective performance management and guidance.
- Be visible and accessible in the team to motivate, answer specialist questions and monitor productivity.
- Review and approve schedules and analyze coverage to ensure scheduling meets business needs.
- Conduct live or recorded phone monitors/account audits to evaluate specialists on quality of customer service provided, effectiveness of collection efforts and compliance with company policies.
- Identify processes and controls improvement by leveraging constant evolving tools that can be used to build scalability without introducing new risks.
Basic Qualifications•Three to Five years sales, service or collections experience (at least 1 of those years managing a collections team)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- Strong understanding of the collections functions with a bias for regulatory compliance under FDCPA and TCPA.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
Preferred Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- Customer service management experience
- Experience in a consumer lending environment
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top