CMS Digital Product Manager, VP
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Digital Finance is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the online consumer lending business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up, and the online consumer deposits business, GS Bank. These businesses offer personal loans and savings products to customers throughout the United States. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Are you looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver positive and frictionless digital consumer experiences? Goldman Sachs is looking for a CMS product manager to join the growing Product team within the Consumer and Commercial Banking Division. The ideal candidate is an experienced agile product manager, with proven success defining and deploying large-scale web/mobile properties on the Adobe Experience Manager platform.
As a CMS Product Manager you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering, and brand teams to collect detailed requirements for feature enrichment, standardization and stabilization of the AEM platform. In addition, you will operate as technical product manager, owning a roadmap and driving the agile development process to implement AEM enhancements.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry – driving the success of a high profile web service by enabling efficient, nimble and intelligent content deployment, testing and personalization. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior consumer experience, operating at a fast-pace to improve and extend the product line.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Own and drive the CMS/AEM product roadmap, including content and asset management architecture, workflow implementation, Adobe Marketing & Creative Cloud integration, and upgrades
- Prioritize feature development, build consensus among stakeholders, and partner with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
- Analyse internal user feedback to inform product strategy and pipeline development
- Research AEM and CMS industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for product roadmap
- Act as product owner to define new features to be built, write user stories and acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers
- Help manage the Adobe relationship to ensure product and implementation support
- 8+ years of Product Management delivery experience in a product-oriented team, with exposure to a digital product- initiative throughout the delivery lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience deploying and implementing Adobe Experience Manager (or other enterprise grade CMS) for large-scale web/mobile deployment
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity (asks "why?")
- Aptitude for building relationships that enable smooth interactions in internal business collaborations
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of strong execution and experience partnering with technical teams to deliver results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Proficient in JIRA, Excel, PowerPoint, Confluence
- Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL) a plus
- Experience working for a financial institution or consulting firm is preferred
- Business analysis and project-based exposure to consumer lending initiatives and concepts
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top