Cloud Security Infrastructure Engineer - CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- New York, NY
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Perform architecture reviews and develop threat models for cloud infrastructure
- Document, share, and enforce best practices for all cloud technologies
- Collaborate with technical teams on major initiatives to ensure security exists at the outset of a design or project
- Provide automated solutions to complex security issues as needed
- Design and implement proof of concept exercises for potential security solutions
- Ensure implementation and effectiveness of access management
- Assist in the response to security incidents as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of Tech Risk or Information Security experience
- 1+ years of cloud experience (Azure or AWS preferred)
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code solutions, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.
- Working knowledge of policy as code languages, such as Sentinel, Azure Policy, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Shell, etc.
- 1+ years of DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering experience
- Experience in Financial Services/FinTech
- Understanding of traditional data center infrastructure, including Virtualization, Containerization, Networking, Firewalls, etc.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems
- Experience with SSO solutions and access management
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top