Cloud Engineer - Marquee
- New York, NY
The Marquee team at Goldman Sachs delivers digital products and services to our institutional clients. We design and build highly-scalable solutions allowing access to Goldman Sachs' content, data, analytics, risk and execution services. These solutions transform client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models. Our strategic initiatives disrupt the status-quo by innovating new businesses that unlock the power of Goldman Sachs for our clients.
Our team of engineers, designers, product managers and salespeople collaborate to drive progress within digital finance. We surround ourselves with big thinkers who thrive on tackling fresh challenges and uniting around a common vision. We move fast, embrace change and welcome fresh perspectives. Help us build the future of finance while positioned at the center of global markets.
A Marquee Cloud Engineer designs and builds new cloud-native functionality and develops innovative strategies for migrating existing Marquee on-premise services to public cloud providers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Collaborate with engineers from Marquee and the Goldman Sachs Core Cloud team to architect and deliver client solutions through a cloud-native environment
- Partner with our Information Security team on the identification, analysis and mitigation of risks related to Cloud Services
- Experience architecting, designing, administering, or developing applications in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Engineer secure applications and solutions in a Cloud native environment
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems
- Excellent programming skills in a major programming language
- Strive for personal and collaborative excellence in everything you do
- Collaborate efficiently within a diverse global team spanning multiple continents
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Familiarity with cloud network architectures and the integration with hybrid cloud networking
- Experience with Serverless platforms e.g. AWS Lambda and Google Cloud Functions
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration as code solutions e.g. Terraform, Ansible, or cloud-init
- Experience with container orchestration and service mesh architectures, e.g. Kubernetes/Istio, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or Consul
- Familiarity with Linux OS engineering, configuration management, and troubleshooting
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top