Client Service Onboarding Team, Analyst/Associate - Chicago (IMD, GSAM, Strategic Client Services
IMD, GSAM, Strategic Client Services, Client Service Onboarding Team, Analyst – Chicago
We are seeking a candidate who is looking to broaden his or her client service focus, has knowledge of the mutual funds business, is very detail oriented, and welcomes the requirements of a very fast paced / high energy work environment and demanding client base.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Within GSAM, the Strategic Client Service is a global sales aligned service organization that provides high quality service and solutions to Shareholders. Through their client service model, Strategic Client Service, enables distribution of GSAM investment products, provides consultative services, scale and controls, all with a focus on being accretive financially to the business.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a Client Service Onboarding analyst on the Strategic Client Services team, you will be responsible for communication & coordination across multiple disciplines (e.g. Marketing, Product Management, Legal, and Compliance), direct interaction & support of our sales/ distribution efforts, and on-boarding client relationships in partnership with sales & service. This position requires compliance with laws and regulations of the financial industry, a thorough understanding of a client service/on-boarding environment and participation in business development initiatives which require an in-depth understanding of the industry, client base, and systems (DST’s TA2000 and AWD systems).
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal clients with respect to client service on-boarding initiatives; including answering account documentation inquiries, acting as the service stakeholder for policy/procedure related discussions, and establishing client accounts on the Transfer Agent systems
- Verify that all documentation received from the client comply with regulatory and compliance standards as well as firm-wide AML guidelines
- Coordinate the distribution of dealer agreements by working with Legal, Marketing and Sales
- Communicate and work closely with sales to provide high quality service to our Institutional & Intermediary Partners
- Partner with Management and other Service Representatives to build long term successful & scalable on-boarding service models
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team regarding on- boarding initiatives, training, and coaching in an effort to increase the effectiveness and consistency of service and relationship management
- Cultivate a service environment targeted towards enhancing the client experience
- Analyzing and problem solving, both independently and with the team
- Monitor and escalate on-boarding service issues to ensure a high quality response to clients
- Work on special value projects as necessary (i.e. asset development/retention, automation related projects)
Basic Qualifications• BA/BS degree required
- Ability to deliver superior client service to internal and external clients
- Understanding from the service/on-boarding perspective of a mutual fund transfer agent
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Expert PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Power Point
Preferred Qualifications• Preferred 2+ years financial services experience
- FINRA Series 6, 7 or 63 preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top