Client Integration Operations Analyst - London
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Goldman Sachs is a meritocracy where you will be given all the tools to help you develop. At Goldman Sachs, you will have access to excellent training programs designed to improve multiple facets of your skills portfolio. Our in-house training program, 'Goldman Sachs University' offers a comprehensive series of courses that you will have access to as your career progresses. Goldman Sachs University has an impressive catalogue of courses which span technical, business and leadership skills training.
Ready to Margin was formed to globally manage the significant body of regulatory changes impacting on-boarding processes related to Margin and to oversee the uplift of existing client records to meet the new requirements. These changes are driven by a multitude of regulatory drivers contained in domestic and foreign regulations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to cope with rapidly changing priorities throughout the day are essential
- There is opportunity for client facing so the employee will require strong communication skills and should be highly articulate with a strong appreciation of client service
- Flexible to manage differing challenges and ever-increasing complex nature of transactions
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast moving environment. Team oriented approach to sharing workload and leverage skill sets
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking/program management skills to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines-- goal of zero defect in work product
- Ability to generate creative solutions to problems and challenge processes, be willing to dig into the detail to resolve issues
- Liaise with Legal, Credit, Middle Office, Trading/ Sales/ Strategists, Corporate Treasury, Collateral and other internal GS Teams on issues and problem solving
- Identify potential risks in operational processes; develop and implement controls to mitigate risk
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an interactive team
- Engage with global teams to produce reports and build metrics provide updates on daily calls with senior management and colleagues
- Address adhoc issues/ Client Query management
- Self-starter who will push themselves to learn
- Strong Excel skills including macros and other functions
- Good working knowledge of product flows and systems
- Preferable experience within collateral, onboarding systems, flows, products and client base
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top