Client Analytics Developer - Analyst/Associate - Warsaw
- Warsaw, Poland
Our global team is a fundamental part of the Prime Brokerage and Clearing Services groups under the Prime Services umbrella within the Securities Division. We drive major business decisions and run business critical systems in Client Analytics area.
In this engineering and entrepreneurial role, we build and maintain large scale web-based applications including first principles PnL models, balances, market analysis, sales tools for projections and tracking and various other tools that help in improving business of the division.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work on Client Analytics systems for managing first principles PnL across all product lines, web applications and services for delivering revenue and balances metrics to sales, senior management;
- Analyse market share across client base; build web based platforms to manage sales targets, client requirements, trend analysis.
- Work on cutting edge technologies to manage large scale data and provide best in class solutions.
- Implement new or enhance existing models/tools to help identify new business opportunities, provide market insights, and streamline the workflow of our sales functions.
- Strong engineering and analytical skills.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science / Engineering / Physics / Mathematics.
- Web development experience using AngularJS or similar JS frameworks
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Strong knowledge in database/data warehousing technologies such as ASE/Oracle/IQ
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global team and deliver strategic results in a timely fashion
- Comfortable working on multiple projects, demonstrating initiative and showing commercial impact
- 3 or more years of programming experience
- Experience in load testing and performance optimizations is a plus
- High performance & throughput server side programming is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top