CIMD-Marcus by Goldman Sachs-Advocacy Specialist-Draper, UT
- Draper, UT
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Serve as 2nd level escalation tier for servicing, collections, fraud, onboarding and back office related complaints via phone and chat
- Exceed all quality standards and customer expectations of great service
- Consistently uphold all compliance and regulatory standards in customer dealing
- Provide excellent customer service and provide answers to client questions within set standards
- Follow up on unfavorable surveys responses to understand root cause and remediate/escalate as needed
- Serve as customer advocate for non -regulatory complaints
- Participate in the planning of small to moderate scope projects
- Assist in tracking and trend analysis of customer complaints to the end that we reduce complaints and consistently improve the customer experience
- Ensure efficiency in case management to ensure Turn Around Time targets exceeded for all business units
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of multiple areas of consumer banking operations
- Two plus years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer efficiency: strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience at scale
- Excellent collaborative , communication, organizational, and problem solving skills are required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top