CIMD - United Capital - Head of Marketing - Vice President - NYC/DAL
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
UNITED CAPITAL STRATEGY & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Wealth Management (WM) at Goldman Sachs spans United Capital and Ayco who together develop and manage relationships with high net worth individuals and their families. WM helps clients build, preserve, and utilize their financial wealth to achieve their personal and professional goals. Advisors work with clients to identify their goals and preferences, develop a financial plan, and implement the plan via advisory and investment management services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Head of Marketing will develop and lead all marketing strategy, branding and positioning activities to increase awareness, customer base and revenues. S/he will be a respected brand innovator, a savvy consumer marketer with deep customer acquisition experience; and a team-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial spirit .
• Marketing Strategy: Develop strategies to drive growth. Work with the leadership team to develop and execute the firm's marketing, public relations, communication, branding, and sales strategies. Achieve short- and long-term business objectives such as brand awareness, brand differentiation, and business growth.
• Go-to-Market Plans: Apply experience, creativity, planning, and leadership that will attain strategic goals and develop tactics that enable United Capital to significantly grow market share. Develop innovative marketing programs that leverage the power of digital media to complement traditional marketing approaches to drive new customer acquisition and existing customer retention, loyalty and upsell.
• Leadership: Provide strategic business/marketing recommendations to senior leadership based on market and competitive insights. Provide outstanding, hands-on, inspiring leadership as a coach who can fully capitalize on United Capital's potential and lead by example. Develop the organization's overall marketing muscle by developing the marketing team and creating general demand for the function.
• Competitive Brand Positioning: Create a differentiated brand proposition that enables the company to significantly drive market share and accelerate the growth of the company.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 15+ years of innovative consumer marketing experience, promoting a product/service bundled offering for new client acquisition
- Extensive experience in B2C customer acquisition through digital (web, social, search, email) and other forms of advertising and campaigns
- Extensive experience in B2B customer acquisition through digital (web, social, search, email) and other forms of advertising and campaigns
- Proven strategic digital marketing leader with demonstrated experience of high impact acquisition campaigns, incorporating content, offers, engagement tools to move prospects through the funnel - video a must
- Creativity in strategy and tactics with deep knowledge of all forms of direct marketing and social channels, an overall leader in marketing innovation
- Analytically-minded, data-driven; knowledgeable about media mix and ad spend, disciplined about testing and metrics, with a proven track record of managing marketing ROI Experience with all major marketing platforms and tools, collaborative with the technology and product areas
- Multi-channel experience to contemplate side by side lead generation efforts for UC and FLP; comfortable with complexity
- Proven ability to achieve growth and market share through innovative marketing leadership and savvy in a competitive environment
- Demonstrated success is a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Reputation for both strategy and flawless execution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top