CIMD, PWM, Wealth Management Professional, Analyst - Miami
- Miami, FL
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for the financial markets, the desire to work closely with portfolio managers, and the ability to think outside the box? Our Wealth Management Professionals support all trading aspects of our business from an operational and account management standpoint. We are seeking professionals with an understanding of the markets who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
This Wealth Management Professional will provide support to an established team in regards to implementation of new client accounts, trade execution, liquidity management and ongoing servicing of existing clients.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Leverage your operational background and experience to contribute to a growing business
- Work clo sely with senior Private Weal th Advi sors on an established team to s upport their PWM clients
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base
- Manage advisory business implementation and re-balancing
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Serve as a key liaison to other areas supporting the PWM Business
- Plan and manage new account on boarding process
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients
- Execute, process and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Our Private Wealth Management business spans the globe, with the following locations in the United States: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Miami (Florida and Latin America coverage), Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C. and West Palm Beach
S KILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Strong interest in client service
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Interest in financial service industry
- Series 7 and 63 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) or Tri-lingual (Spanish, English and Portuguese) fluency preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top