CIMD, PWM, Wealth Management Professional - Analyst / Associate - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a Wealth Management Professional, your responsibilities include:
• Serve as the liaison for clients regarding inquiries and provides team support
• Analyze and monitor client portfolios, and assist with other aspects of managing a client relationship
• Drive and complete a number of compliance requirements and control related functions
• Assist clients with asset transfers
• Assist the teams with execution of trades (primarily in FX and Cash deposits)
• Handle cash management, foreign exchange transactions, currency hedging and money markets trades
• Assist teams in subscribing hedge funds, private equity funds and GSAM funds
• Assist on projects related to platform development and other infrastructure issues
• Handle margin related requests and queries; liaise with various operations and technology teams for day to day support
• Partner with operations on all account opening / maintenance matters, including various remediation efforts.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within a team-oriented structure
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Team player
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Cantonese and Mandarin required
- HK SFC paper 1 (must be obtained within first six months of employment)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top