CIMD, PWM, Trust Services, West Coast Marketing Officer - Vice President
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
Are you an independent, quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for helping families achieve their long-term financial goals? Do you have the desire to work closely with top fiduciary, tax and wealth management professionals, and possess the ability to think outside the box? The Goldman Sachs Trust Company (GSTC) is seeking a West Coast Marketing Officer who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
Goldman Sachs Tr ust Company is an integral part of the Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) client experience. We offer an innovative approach to fiduciary administration integrating of all the resources of Goldman Sachs. Our Goldman Sachs Trust Company Marketing Officers coordinate with the Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) to deliver a superior experience for our PWM clients. PWM secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. Further, PWM assists these clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset management, within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment strategies and opportunities. PWM professionals offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including corporate fiduciary services through the Goldman Sachs Trust Company
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Represent the Goldman Sachs Trust Company on the West Coast working with strategic Private Wealth Management Clients at the firm
- Be the subject matter expert while advising on trust and estate planning actions to help clients achieve their financials goals during the business development process
- Work alongside the Private Wealth Advisors with client management efforts
- Attend client meetings and conference calls with Private Wealth clients
- Participate in internal and external marketing efforts
- Be based in either the San Francisco or Los Angeles GS office.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years of experience in the Trust, Estate, and Tax Planning space and strategies
- Ability to assist in generating multi-generational wealth and estate planning strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of personal trusts
- Business development and client relationship management expertise
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and team oriented
- Familiarity with ultra-high net worth clientele
- College degree required, JD degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top