CIMD, PWM - Training Specialist - Analyst - Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
The Training Specialist at United Capital Financial Advisors, a Goldman Sachs Company, is an integral part of the team serving as the educator of the FinLife CX platform to United Capital, Goldman Sachs, and FinLife Partner Advisors and Support Staff. Your goal as the Training Specialist will be to conduct informative and engaging training sessions to drive adoption of the FinLife CX Platform. This role also entails being a primary point of contact for clients, corporate departments, and outside vendors.
This position requires a proactive and enthusiastic desire to learn the foundation of the FinLife CX platform both in content and technical aspects with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. The ideal candidate should possess a high aptitude to exhibit critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, good judgement, and an ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role.
- ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the FinLife CX content in a classroom environment to Advisors and Support Staff at monthly Boot Camps
- Plan and implement an effective and engaging training curriculum for Boot Camp making improvements to overall strategy as needed
- Assess training curriculums success and efficacy by working with various departments to measure user adoption
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the Boot Camp content
- Maintain a database of required Training Materials to support Boot Camp including presentations, workbooks, facilitators notes, etc.
- Identify appropriate educational activities to be incorporated into all instructor led trainings
- Collaborate with various departments and colleagues to identify training needs and prepare Boot Camp material
- Manage the registration process for all attendees
- Identify opportunities to improve upon the Boot Camp experience
- Create new users for internal and external participants in the learning management system
- Effectively communicate with all event registrants the details of the Boot Camp
- Effectively communicate and schedule calendars accordingly with corporate personnel involved with Boot Camp
- Market and advertise Boot Camps in all the appropriate communication channels
- Organize, support, and attend Boot Camp nighttime events
- Manage the expenses and reconcile the budget for Boot Camps
- Host monthly platform calls to facilitate the ongoing support and education for the FinLife CX platform
- Order all supplies for events and activities
- Engage with and generate excitement amongst the Boot Camp participants
- Organize and present Boot Camp survey feedback to all appropriate members of management
- Work with administrative staff to organize Boot Camp meals
- POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Skills and Knowledge
- Enthusiastic, creative, and engaging classroom presence
- Leadership quality and ability to instruct/guide co-workers and event participants
- Professional online communication skills
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with employees of all departments
- Ability to adapt and evolve with an ever-changing technical platform
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Calendaring skills with Outlook
Experience and Education
- A bachelor's degree and/or related work experience.
- Must have 2-4 years of classroom facilitation
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top