CIMD, PWM, Salesforce Administrator, Associate, PWM - Dallas, TX
As a member of the Platform & Technology team, the Jr. Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting and developing the Salesforce ecosystem for United Capital business units and subsidiary partnerships. This person is an advocate for our platform and promotes meaningful change across the organization. This person is eager to grow in a changing environment and is willing to help develop new processes to improve our platform.
This position has a primary focus on end user support, with a secondary focus on new development. This individual is primarily responsible for the management of escalated end user needs through cases, documenting action taken and communicating with necessary stakeholders.
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Platform Administration & Ongoing Support (70%)
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform, including but not limited to, managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations;
- Provides end users with technical support daily, and collaborates with IT help desk on platform issues and escalations;
- Logs and tracks identified system issues through to resolution, and provides workarounds when available;
- Works with the platform team, stakeholders, and end users to scope, create, and maintain system automations, via complex workflow rules, data validation, triggers, etc.;
- Supports third party Salesforce integrations as needed, such as email sync solutions;
- Adheres and promotes change management protocol;
- Supports data management/data cleanup needs, leveraging Salesforce tools;
- Scopes, creates, and trains users (as needed) on customized reports and dashboards;
Platform Development (30%)
- Creates and documents application requirements through collaboration with product and engineering, training, and communication teams, to ensure new development supports our strategic, departmental, and specific user needs;
- Supports the Salesforce development process, which includes creating testing plans, troubleshooting, and identifying potential changes needed based on test results;
- Stays up to date on the latest Salesforce features and functionality, and provides recommendations to product team for system and process improvements;
- Creates and maintains knowledge base documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and other help-related resources as updates are made to the platform;
- Assists the engineering team with the development of technical (and business facing) documentation of existing and future applications and features.
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience;
- 2+ years working Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification strongly desired (should be completed within 4-6 months of hire);
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Exceptional relationship management and intrapersonal communication skills;
- Close attention to detail;
The Ideal Candidate ...
- Promotes change, eager to advocate our platform across the organization
- Comfortable to work and grow in a changing environment
- Self Starter, willing to dive in and research issues
- Shamelessly Collaborative
- Curious about figuring out how things work and dedicated to making them better
- Understands this role can evolve based on the individual and his/her interests/skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top