CIMD, PWM, Private Bank Lending, Transaction Manager - Associate/Vice President - Dallas
- Dallas, TX
Transaction Managers primarily support Private Wealth Management (PWM , Ayco advisors, clients, GS employees) for Private Bank mortgage lending. Transaction managers also provide specific support items to the Regional GS Private Bank Mortgage Lenders. Transaction managers are client facing, offering a white glove mortgage service to GS mortgage borrowers.
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Providing subject matter expertise, guidance and support, managing client experiences through the entire mortgage origination process
- Assist with lender to insure proper client expectations are set and managed
- Engage with weekly pipeline calls with GS Lender and external processing to ensure timely and accurate closings
- Identify delays and mitigate the risk of potential missed mortgage milestone deadlines
- Act as an additional point of contact to the client while managing internal workflows
- Each transaction manager will help manage vendor production items during the origination process
- Focus on the later part of the mortgage closing process: final CD issuance, funding flows, final document delivery, closing logistics etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in financial fields, primarily mortgage lending
- Experience with commercial banking and/or private banking roles related to jumbo residential mortgages
- Experience working directly with clients, preferably in a mortgage loan originator role
- BA required
- Working knowledge of mortgage credit industry standards with preferred experience in a private banking lending environment
- Familiarity with trusts, estates, and entity structures
- People / project management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Flexible, personable, confident and self-motivated; team player
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top