CIMD, PWM, Marketing Tech and Product - Analyst - New York
- New York, NY
United Capital, a Goldman Sachs company is hiring an Associate, Product Marketing to shape the messaging and drive promotion of FinTech Product. T his role is focused on driving adoption of our FinTech Product to a growing customer base of 80+ independent advisory firms, 100+ United Capital advisor offices, and the clients these advisor groups serve. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this individual will manage the message and optimize efforts across key channels of marketing, including media, events, social/SEO and digital campaigns. They will work closely with our Platform and Technology teams in New York and Dallas, TX and marketing teams in Newport Beach, Ca and Dallas, TX. This role is for a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. They can put creative thoughts into motion by leveraging all tools of marketing strong sense of ownership and a positive attitude.
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute the Platform and Technology marketing strategy and programs that align to business objectives and goals.
- Creates easy to understand internal content (sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets)
- Serves as the marketing team lead for all product launches and marketing needs
- Drives the creation of compelling, externally facing customer narratives and thought leadership content (webinars, data sheets, and solution guides)
- Develops plans to achieve marketing goals, identifying market opportunities and competitive positioning
- Engages appropriate business partners when developing and executing marketing initiatives
- Coordinate within the marketing team to deliver internal, external, client-facing communication and campaigns (e.g. launches announcement emails and videos for both UCFA and FLP, drip campaigns for adoption post launch, etc)
- Works directly with Creative Director and team on creative development
- Ability to create a marketing plan including competitive analysis and marketplace research.
- Measure and report; Tracks market analytics including market research, demographic analysis, segmentation, competitive analysis and strategic trends
- Develops and manages budgets and project timelines to ensure projects are run efficiently, adhering to tight timelines.
- Represents the marketing team on weekly product core team meetings during alpha, beta and release phases.
- Serves as point person for the Platform and Technology team to communicate monthly dot releases and full releases
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years product/technology and 5+ years marketing experience.
- Expertise in campaign development, including strategy, consumer insights, creative evaluation.
- Strong knowledge of the use of messaging and collateral material in the sales process.
- Ability to oversee a project from conception through planning and on to execution.
- J udgment a nd diplomacy when dealing with clients, executives and business partners.
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills.
- A bility to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential client issues.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top