CIMD, PWM, Lead Ambassador, Dallas
- Dallas, TX
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Under the general supervision of the AVP, Business Development, the Lead Ambassador serves as a liaison between prospects and financial advisors across the country, educating prospects on United Capital's financial life management tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties ARE NOT intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position-specific duties and/or duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
- Communicate with prospective clients to gather relevant information via phone and email.
- Facilitates communication between prospective clients, financial advisors, and operations staff.
- Leverages United Capital's customer relationship management (CRM) tool to log and record prospecting activity in Salesforce.
- Consistently meets or exceeds individual productivity targets.
- Recommends and develops ways to effectively and efficiently improve current processes.
- Learns and demonstrates mastery of:
- United Capital and the services we provide
- What makes a prospective client a fit for our services
- Our marketing procedures
- Best practices for successfully calling on prospective clients
- Performs other duties and assignments as needed
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, such as computer, copier and fax machine.
- Ability to read documents, reports, etc.
- Ability to answer phones and communicate with callers.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred (majors to include: finance, business, economics, or a related field)
- A minimum of one year of sales and relationship management experience
- Previous experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Previous experience with CRM platforms preferred
- Previous experience in high-volume sales or appointment setting preferred
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) at an intermediate level; Google Apps is highly desired.
- Prior experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software preferred, Salesforce a plus
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Professional and articulate oral and written communication, including phone & email etiquette
- Strong ability to cooperate and work collaboratively towards solutions.
- Deals constructively with setbacks and maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations; comfortable receiving feedback and coaching
- Ability to follow a defined process to ensure that all activity and communication is documented and updated
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to work independently as a member of the team
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of Growth Programs within the company.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and proven track record of personal integrity, honesty and ability to deal with confidential information Comfortable working at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of decision making, initiative, and independent judgment.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top