CIMD, PWM, Digital Content Marketing, Associate- New York City
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
United Capital, A Goldman Sachs company, is seeking a creative, experienced Digital Content Marketing associate with a proven track-record for conceptualization, planning, development and operationalizing high-performing digital marketing content across channels and audiences. In collaboration with marketing, sales, and business stakeholders, this position is responsible for developing and executing a wide range of digital marketing content to support lead generation, brand communications, marketing campaigns, web presence, social media and public relations.
This position is responsible for the development of owned, earned and paid digital content for cross-channel marketing and content optimization including website, social media marketing, blogs, and display advertising. The role will support the growth of United Capital's Wealth Management business through content that supports our B2C and B2B digital branding, prospect/client engagement and lead generation efforts to propel awareness, attract more future and current clients to engage directly with our Financial Advisors, and educate external audiences on our story, what we offer, and how we solve their needs.
The ideal candidate knows impactful digital marketing requires a balance of creativity and analytics to be successful. They will have proven experience in developing content marketing initiatives that maximize audience engagement to create and sustain a growing lead generation funnel and sales pipeline.
We are looking for a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with exceptional creative and writing skills. The ideal candidate is a team player, problem-solver, and idea generator with a firm understanding of what content performs digital channels with emphasis on social media platforms. As the owner of social media content, this position develops and executes social campaigns and activations. The successful candidate will need strong project management skills and thrive in a deadline-oriented environment.
The Associate, Digital Content Marketing reports directly to the Vice President, Brand Marketing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and drive online content strategy execution based on company goals and initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and business teams to manage the creation and delivery of content that is compelling, accurate and drives interest and qualified leads from target audiences.
- Manage the creation of content for digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to e-books, infographics, white papers, blogs, social media posts, landing pages, e-newsletters, and videos.
- Review and update existing content and manage the creation of new, SEO-rich content for the business website.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and creative services team to define strategy for digital assets.
- Develop strategies and content to grow blog and social media engagement.
- Collaborate with performance marketing team and agencies to help optimize paid social across all appropriate channels.
- Communicate big ideas in concise, consumable messages. Write compelling short form copy for social media and digital content
- Think creatively, stay up-to-date on relevant trends in digital marketing, and bring fresh, new ideas to marketing programs.
- Evaluate current digital content identifying gaps and opportunities to improve performance
- Own campaign content schedules and drive project timeline and deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing or Public Relations
- 6-8 years managing cross-channel content development and execution in B2C and B2B organizations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Clear understanding of the nuances of digital audiences and deliverables.
- High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends
- Gifted writer, content strategist and editor.
- Proven experience crafting quality content that is both SEO-rich and resonates with audiences.
- Adherence to digital marketing best practices.
- Able to manage multiple projects and adjust priorities to meet business needs, while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a collaborative team and working with employees in remote locations.
- Able to extrapolate action items from marketing metrics and analytics to refine content and strategies.
- Positive, can-do attitude; Looking to build something; unafraid of a challenge and takes initiative to achieve objectives; enthusiasm and capability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- High level of proficiency with social media platforms and channels, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Strong preference for position on-site in Dallas, TX. Consideration also given to candidates based in Newport Beach, CA or New York City, NY.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top