CIMD, PWM - Client Service Support - Tucson, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As an important member of United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc., the Client Service Manager plays a highly visible role with both our clients and office visitors as our ambassador of client experience. In this role you will report directly to the Managing Director/Director of Operations.
The Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for delivering quality service and operations processing/support as directed/requested by the Managing Director (MD), Wealth Manager (WM) or Wealth Advisor (WA).
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, great client service skills and the ability to multi-task. This position requires a pro-active, confident person with excellent administrative and organizational skills, meticulous in attention to detail with a 'can-do' attitude. The Client Service Manager will have good time management skills and be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
This position requires a take-charge approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, good judgment and an ability to take initiative. The AM will focus on client satisfaction with specific attention in the areas of client service, operations processing, opportunity tracking, working with our trade departments, confirming client visits (as requested/directed), problem resolution, team engagement, partnering with Centralized Service Support (CSS) as appropriate and process improvements.
- Answer, route and screen all incoming calls and distribute messages to appropriate team members.
- Track 100% of client interactions including requests, inbound/outbound phone calls and emails via our official books & records (Sales! Force).
- Ensure that conference rooms, meeting rooms and reception areas are ready for client and team meetings. (Potential responsibility, depending on existence and expectations of receptionist)
- Greet visitors/clients and offer beverages and/or anticipate any requirements associated with each client. In addition, the Client Service Manager contributes to the security of the organization by monitoring visitors. (Potential responsibility, depending on existence and expectations of receptionist)
- Ensure any inquiries from the public forwarded to the appropriate management team member.
- Assist the Director of Operations with the management and oversight of the Office Calendar.
- Responsible for scheduling client meetings and confirming with client the appointment time and day as directed/requested
- Assist the team with the management and oversight of client files to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Proactively communicate processing status updates to all team members.
- Assist Relationship Managers, Wealth Advisers and/or Managing Directors with preparation for client meetings confirming they have the appropriate applications, forms and consolidated statements.
- Create and process paperwork including, but not limited to, new accounts, account maintenance and cashiering.
- Assist with the monitoring and communication of any business transactions; working directly with the Managing Director/Director of Operations.
- Assist the Managing Director/Director of Operations with the management of Salesforce by updating contacts to ensure they are current and accurate. Assist with maintaining service and client communication log entries for compliance; as well as monitor all appropriate office signage.
- Coordinate distribution of mail/parcels and facsimiles into and out of the office and also maintain a return mail log.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Cont'd)
- Ensure that file organization is in accordance with office and UC protocol.
- Provide Administrative support for client events (as directed/requested).
Experience and Education:
- Must have a High School Diploma. Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in front office experience is a plus.
- Previous customer experience with maintaining professional interactions and relationships is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial industry is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring confidential records and operations is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills - being courteous, professional and helpful - are critical for this position. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Being an active listener who is patient and asks appropriate questions when necessary.
- Ability to relay information accurately to others.
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, such as operating a multi-line telephone system, computer, copier and fax machine.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Excellent organizational skills.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top