CIMD, PWM, Client Development Agent, Analyst - Irving, TX
- Dallas, TX
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Internal Sales Desk Team. As a United Capital Client Development Agent, you will act as the first point of contact between United Capital and prospective clients.
To excel in this position, you will need to be comfortable making outbound phone calls, a natural "talker" and have demonstrated selling skills. Our Client Development Agents earn an average of $38,000 annually, and top CDAs earn about $45,000 with no cap and with advancement opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties ARE NOT intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position-specific duties and/or duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
- Learn about and demonstrate solid knowledge of:
- our retirement workshops and the list of topics they may cover
- the companies we market to and their basic retirement benefits
- what makes a prospect "qualified" for our services
- our marketing procedures
- best practices for successful calling
- Call prospective clients and invite them to scheduled workshops and events. Reserve workshop seats for those qualified prospects that are interest and any guests/co-workers they may bring
- Through conversation with prospects, obtain basic information in order to qualify them
- Set appointments for qualified prospects to meet with one of our financial advisers
- Learn and demonstrate strong ability to use Salesforce and Power Dialer applications to execute job responsibilities.
- Document basic information shared by prospect, any specific prospect needs/wants/interests, and prospect's status within our marketing campaign.
- Consistently meet or exceed your individual productivity targets
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, such as operating a multi-line telephone system, computer, copier and fax machine
- Ability to read documents, reports, etc.
- Ability to answer phones and communicate with callers
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience, education or related training)
- Previous experience and success in a high-volume telesales or appointment setting positions
- Previous financial services industry experience is preferred or practical knowledge of financial planning
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM is preferred
- Excellent grammar, spelling and phone & email etiquette
- Professional and articulate communication skills with the ability to overcome objections
- Sets high standards of performance for themselves and maintains a consistent and high level of production
- Fosters a sense of energy, pride, enthusiasm, ownership and personal commitment to the work
- Deals constructively with setbacks and maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations; comfortable receiving feedback and coaching
- Able to follow a defined process to ensure that all activity and communication is documented and updated as needed
- High degree of personal integrity, honesty and ability to deal with confidential information
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top