CIMD, PWM, Business Analyst, Analyst - Irving, TX
- Dallas, TX
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver positive user experiences? We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the growing United Capital ("UC") Salesforce team. The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a Business Analyst on a cross-functional team, collaborating closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to optimize and problem solve for gaps within the CRM tech-stack.
As a Business Analyst, you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and marketing teams to analyze internal CRM practices, understand gaps and opportunities, and support implementation of defined solutions. Based on your evaluation of the impact to business, you will work with other BAs and the tech lead to prioritize quick wins as well as long-term actions that the team will undertake to elevate and enable the UC Salesforce platform. You will support the team by consolidating and tracking feedback that will be evaluated for consideration on the Salesforce roadmap as well as by grooming the product backlog to define scope for new features and functionality.
In this role, you will jo n a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to standardize, improve, and scale the UC Salesforce platform.
- Work alongside design, engineering, marketing and other teams to understand key business opportunities and challenges.
- Based on deep understanding of CRM activities and their impact to business, develop and prioritize use cases for technical teams (design, engineering, platform, etc.) to translate into technical requirements for technical roadmap.
- Create and document application requirements through collaboration with product and engineering, training, and communication teams, to ensure new development supports our strategic, departmental, and specific user needs.
- Support the Salesforce development process, which includes creating testing plans, troubleshooting, and identifying potential changes needed based on test results
- Stay up to date on the latest Salesforce features and functionality, and provides recommendations to product team for system and process improvements.
- Create and maintain knowledge base documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and other help-related resources as updates are made to the platform.
- Support training and upskilling of CRM team members, as well as ongoing adoption of CRM tools.
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate and communicate with a broad team of cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring all viewpoints are accounted for and that solutions meet all necessary requirements.
- Collaborate with other Salesforce Business Analysts to ensure no duplication of effort, and partner on requirements, testing, and communication, etc. on an ongoing (daily) basis.
- 1-3 years of CRM experience in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal accountability, going above and beyond to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high degree of quality.
- Project management experience including familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum.
- Experience with CRM tools & platforms (specifically Salesforce products, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot/Engage are not required, but experience is a plus.)
- Comfortable with large amounts of data and ability to understand simple data structures.
- Familiarity in major design, development and project management applications (e.g., Aha, Jira, etc.)
- Experience working in financial services, or other compliance heavy industry is ideal.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication / presentation skills.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top