CIMD, PWM, Associate, Digital Marketing Website Manager
- Irvine, CA
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investmen t Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
The Associate, Website Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the execution of the B2B and B2C digital visitor experience on United Capital website properties to drive engagement for the acquisition of qualified leads across desktop and mobile applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will manage the prospective client engagement touchpoints by optimizing the roadmap and experiences for prospective personal investors and advisor/advisory firms in the digital realm.
- Define visitor journeys and optimize for highest rate of lead acquisition.
- Working closely with analytics and product teams, identify and act on opportunities to optimize website, testing results and reporting performance changes.
- Manage acquisition-focused campaign funnel on website to increase number of active visitors and visitor engagement.
- Deploy digital website tools to diagnose opportunities for visitor path optimization.
- Manage constant feedback loop from Sales, Marketing, Agencies, and workflow across the visitor experience.
- Work closely with marketing team members to prioritize and schedule authored content consistent with the strategic KPI's for the website.
- Drive from concept to execution new interactive website features.
- Deliver status reports on health of web properties to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related discipline required.
- Master's Degree in related field preferred.
- 5-7 years working with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to develop and manage high performing B2B and B2C acquisition based websites.
- 3-5 years in-house corporate or agency experience in Marketing (national, regional, and/or local), including 1-2 years prior management background.
- Prior experience in wealth management and financial advisory firms preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Firm grasp of the software development life cycle, preferably in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge in marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand and generate demand for services.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, prospective client and customer requirements
- Strong management abilities, including strategic planning and goal attainment
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate succinctly and accurately
- Strong preference for position on-site in Newport Beach, California. Consideration also given to Dallas, TX.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top