CIMD, PWM, Administrative Assistant - Analyst - Irving, TX
- Dallas, TX
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a dynamic workplace and are you professional, enthusiastic, reliable and organized? Are you able to work on multiple responsibilities simultaneously and proactively?
Then this might be the job for you!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to strategically support the Chief Investment Officer of Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects.
Organizational skills are vital in this role. The CIO & Investment Management Team work at a fast pace and appreciate an individual who can help keep them on track. Participating in Team Meetings and making sure the team follows up on action items will be part of this individual's responsibilities.
This role asks for an individual who has great attention to detail and will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. The CIO maintains a busy schedule and will need support from an individual who feels confident in making decisions and who is pro-active with regards to reminders of what the top priorities are for the day.
This candidate must lead all initiatives from conception to completion. This individual will work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute on all deliverables. This candidate must be driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals.
Besides the standard Administrative responsibilities such as calendaring, travel booking, processing expenses, assistance with tech related issues etc. this job provides an exciting opportunity to work with unique individuals in a dynamic workplace where you will be able to put your skill set to absolute use. Recognition and team work are key in our company culture.
On top of that you will work closely with the Admin Team to help maintain and smoothly run the office. This team works together to keep the office looking pristine by maintaining the conference rooms, common areas and kitchens. The Admin team additionally will back-up for front desk phone calls, organize office outings/events, and back-up for one another when an individual is out of office.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Maintain complex and detailed calendars and prioritize meeting requests and related logistics
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
• Organize all aspects for meetings, conferences and external events; including catering and
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
• Expense Management - Process invoices and T&E expense claims for managers, ensuring all policies
are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines; act as subject matter expert for the
team with respect to policies and procedures
• Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding which includes requesting equipment setup, system
access and seating
• Manage occupancy and seating strategy, from planning to execution and maintenance within relevant
• Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for meetings
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
• Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other
• Lead and participate in adhoc projects as requested
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
• Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
• Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication. Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
• Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
• Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
• Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
• Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
• At least five years of administrative experience ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent) or above
• College degree is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top