CIMD, Private Wealth Management, Financial Analyst - Singapore
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a Financial Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support and implement wealth management strategies for PWM clients in the Southeast Asia market.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in the financial markets
- Analyzing risk and return characteristics as well as assisting in rebalancing of client portfolios
- Executing client orders / subscriptions across asset classes
- Developing and preparing marketing presentations for prospects / clients that address equity, fixed income, foreign exchange and alternative investment components of asset allocation
- Researching on internal and external investment vehicles and trading ideas
- Collaborating with various product groups within and outside of the Investment Management Division to respond to client needs
- Relaying GS research and market views to Private Wealth Advisors and clients
- Providing general client service and team support
- Assisting on projects related to platform development and other infrastructure / process issues
- Experience in dealing with foreign exchange investment related instruments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Deep interest in the financial markets and good investment / commercial instinct
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Creative thinker
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (due to client interaction)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel and Word) and Bloomberg / Reuters
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top